Lots of people have fear in their minds that what they need to do when lost their AirPods case. Well, in this era it’s not a big problem for you to worry about a lost AirPods case because there are multiple solutions to charge your AirPods without a case.
Do you want to know How To Charge AirPods Without Case? We know how much pain is for you to lose your AirPods charging case, with or without the AirPods inside the charging case.
Various people around the internet want to find solutions to change the AirPods without charging case. For this purpose, we gather authentic information and provide you with a detailed guide, which will surely help you to charge your AirPods while the charging case is missing. For detailed guidelines, you just need to read all the information given below.
- 1 What Is The Tested Solution How To Charge Airpods Without Case?
- 2 Buy An Authentic Wireless Charging Case Through Replacement
- 3 How To Charge Your AirPods While Using An Alternative Lightning Cable And Wireless Charging Case?
- 4 How To Charge Your AirPods While Using An Alternative Qi-Certified Best Charging Mat?
- 5 What Are Things Which You Need To Avoid For The Experiment?
- 6 How Much Time Do AirPods Take To Complete Their Charging?
- 7 How To Check The AirPods Battery Status?
- 8 To Check The Battery Percentage Of The AirPods On Your Apple Devices
- 9 What Do You Need To Try When The AirPods Case Doesn’t Work Properly?
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
- 11 Conclusion
What Is The Tested Solution How To Charge Airpods Without Case?
- Why Do My Airpods Keep Disconnecting and Reconnecting
- How To Engrave Airpods After Purchase
- How To Make Your AirPods Louder Hack
How Much Time Do AirPods Take To Complete Their Charging?
The charging of the AirPods also depends on the model of the AirPods. If you had a third-generation AirPods model with you, then it will only take 5 minutes with the original case to complete its charging, and it will give you up to 1 hour of talk time or listening time.
Also, if you had AirPods pro with you then it will also take 5 minutes to complete its charging and you will get up to 1 hour of talk time or listening time. Make sure you have original and authentic AirPods charging case with you.
How To Check The AirPods Battery Status?
If you want to check the status of the AirPods battery then the good news is that you can easily do this action on any Apple device such as Mac, iPad, iPod touch, or iPhone. With the following steps, you can easily check the battery status of AirPods on your Mac:
- Remove earbuds from the charging case.
- Secondly, turn on the connection of Bluetooth from the menu list.
- Then you only need to hover the cursor over your desired AirPods, which will be given in the menu list, and through this way, you can check the battery status of your desired AirPods.
To Check The Battery Percentage Of The AirPods On Your Apple Devices
If you want to check the status of your AirPods battery while using your iPod touch device, iPad device, and iPhone device then there are two different ways
Method 1: On Any Apple Device You Can use The Battery Widget
This method is really simple. All you need to do is simply open the widget of the battery on your desired apple device to check the status of your AirPods. Also, make sure that at least one AirPods is perfectly placed in the charging case and it is necessary while checking the battery status of AirPods.
Method 2: You Need To Place Your Charging Case Near Your Desired Apple Device
To know the charging status of your AirPods, this method is also useful and you only need to follow these steps:
- Firstly, open the lid of your AirPods charging case.
- Secondly, you only need to hold the charging case close to your desired apple device.
- Finally, after waiting for 3-4 seconds the charging status of your AirPods will be displayed on your desired apple device.
Keep in mind that some covers of the charging case have an extra layer of silicone, which can interfere while checking the AirPods battery status. Therefore, if you don’t get displayed the AirPods battery status, then removing the silicone covers will solve this problem.
What Do You Need To Try When The AirPods Case Doesn’t Work Properly?
If you have an authentic AirPods charging case with you and still AirPods charging case is not working properly, then there are 4 things that you quickly need to check, and these are:
Check The Connections Whether It Is Correctly Placed Or Not
If your AirPods didn’t properly charge, then you must need to complete the inspections of its connections whether it’s properly placed or not. If you are using the charging mat for your AirPods pro or AirPods, then you need to ensure that the charging mat is properly placed at the power outlet and also check whether the power outlet is working properly or not.
Moreover, if you use a wireless charging case to charge your AirPods pro or AirPods, then you need to ensure the cable of the charging case is properly plugged in or not, and also need to check whether the power adapter rather it is correctly connected to the power outlet or not.
Does Your AirPods Wireless Charging Case Need To Reset?
If you are facing a problem with not properly charging your AirPods or AirPods pro, then you can reset it and try again the charging. The reset function steps are as follows:
- Firstly, you need to find the button SETUP, which is only located on the back of the charging case side.
- When you find the reset option, then you only need to press the reset button and make sure to hold it for a maximum of 15 seconds, until you see the white and amber light in blinking mode.
- Finally, your charging case is now successfully reset.
Does Cleaning The Charging Case Of AirPods Necessary?
If your AirPods pro or AirPods didn’t charge properly, then you can also clean the AirPods charging case with the specific steps:
- Firstly, you need to choose a clean toothpick or any other static brush in the charging port.
- Then, you gently need to move the toothpick or brush to remove the dirt.
- Finally, now you can connect and try again to charge your AirPods or AirPods pro.
Do I Need To Change Only The Charging Cable?
You need to only purchase the certified lightning cable for your AirPods or AirPods pro. Lots of the time when your AirPods are not properly charging, then you must need to change your charging cable.
If you feel that the authentic cable is a little expensive for you, then you also have the option to buy a certified MFi lightning cable. This certified MFi charging cable is worth your investment.
Do I Need To Update The AirPods Firmware Or Not?
If you get any updates for your AirPods or AirPods pro, then you quickly need to update the software. If you face any charging problems and also you have any pending updates of your AirPods firmware, then after updating the software the charging problem will solve instantly.
Moreover, if all the options are not helpful for your AirPods charging then you should need to visit your nearest apple store and get a detailed AirPods or AirPods pro charging case examined.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Charge The AirPods Case Without The Earbuds?
Answer. Keep in mind that AirPods and AirPods cases both have different batteries, which is a good thing for everyone. It simply means AirPods case and AirPods can charge independently.
Moreover, when you charged only the AirPods case and when you put earbuds in the case, the earbuds will automatically charge by the case battery.
2. How Much Does A Replacement For AirPods Or AirPods Pro Case Will Cost Me?
Answer. When you lose your AirPods or airpod pro case and want to buy a replacement charging case from the Apple company then it will cost you only $70, and this cost is only valid for the first and second-generation AirPods.
Moreover, if you have third-generation AirPods and want to buy a replacement from the Apple company then it will cost you only $99-$100.