As you know this era is advanced and more unique than the previous decades. Social platforms are there in numerous variations to keep close with your friends and family, even you are far away from them. Kindle is one of most favorite e-book platforms where you can read a variety of information.
But what happen to you when you forgot the password of your account of kindle. You know kindle is giving you a user-friendly interface, also they give easy recovery of your password.
So, if you are here to know that how to reset the kindle password without losing data then fortunately you are in the exact place where you need to be.
It is a normal and daily life routine to forget the passwords of your account, so you don’t need to worry about it. Because here you find detailed information which surely helps you to recover your kindle password in a matter of minutes.
What is Kindle?
Amazon is the maker of kindle and they introduced it in 2011. At first, this kindle tablet is specially made to compete with another e-reader. But after years, the kindle has changed dramatically to attract more customers according to their needs.
You can do anything on kindle like watch movies, browse the internet anytime you want, download your favorite and needy apps, or stream videos, and much more. If you talk about another e-reader then kindle is different and unique from them because it is not just made for readers.
You will get a full-service tablet in your hand which can easily compete with the iPad and also other devices of the same nature. Kindle is benefited because it is a special device made by Amazon and it is also an automatically WiFi-enabled electronic device.
From this device, your business and daily life of browsing routine are fast and efficient at the same time. Its price is economical and easily competes with the iPad because it gives you everything at a low price tag. More people want to buy a Kindle because of its quality and economic range of price.
Reset your kindle password in minutes without losing your important data
Here you find an easy way to reset your kindle password and the main thing is that you can do it without losing your single data. For the safety of your electronic kindle device, you can change passwords on a daily routine and these steps are as follows:
- 1. Find your setting option of kindle home screen.
- After that click on “more” option in the setting menu.
- Then you need to find the option of security settings and after finding the option you need to click on it.
- In the security settings menu, here you need to find the lock screen option and then click on it.
- To change the settings of your password, first, you need to put the current password. After entering the right password, now you can change things.
- When you see a prompt menu, there you need to add a new and update your password.
- But keep in mind the requirements of the password settings, because after meeting with password requirement then you can change your password.
- One of the main requirements of a password is to put a strong and unique password on your kindle, which you don’t use on any other device.
- To confirm your new password, you need to retype your password again for confirmation purposes.
- Here you all set, just need to click on the finish.
With these steps, you can reset your kindle password within a minute, and also it is secure and safe in many ways. This process is necessary for you because no one has access to your kindle without your permission. From this process, you can easily remember the current password of your kindle because of the friendly user interface.
This is one of the amazing and unique features of kindle that you can retrieve your forgotten password at any time but unfortunately, this option is only valid for new devices of kindle.
As you know, so many incorrect attempts will lock your kindle device and then it requires factory reset which no one wants because most people don’t want to lose their important data in kindle. Here you can also find that how you can easily find passwords on a new kindle device without locking it.
- First of all you need to take your personal computer or laptop to log in Amazon Account of yours.
- Then you need to find the option “Manage your devices and content”.
- After this, select your kindle current device.
- Then select your kindle fire from the given list.
- It is the most important step and here in this step you need to find the option “remote lock” from the device actions menu.
- All set, here you need to enter your new and unique password which no one knows,
- In the next step, you also need to confirm your password by retyping your password again.
- After verifying your password, you need to choose the option “lock device”.
- Then you need to get your kindle fire and again select “unlock device”.
- In the end, you need to strictly follow all the instructions and then enter your updated password.
With the above steps, without losing your kindle data you can easily log in again. This is the step, which everyone looks for and it is because it will give you your data without choosing factory reset.
It is an important and unique step for your help because you are not gonna lose your data. Most people think that resetting your kindle password is complex and not an easy task to do, but the above information will surely help you to come out of this situation without losing your kindle data.
Here you know all the important steps of information which help you to log in again to your kindle account without losing data. In our busy routine, most people will forget their device passwords and it is normal.
But here you have a tremendous solution for your kindle device. Try to not lock your kindle device, otherwise, it causes more headaches for you. Also, factory reset is your last option to do when you want to access your kindle device.