In the previous decades, people face communication problems due to the lack of advanced technology, but now we have new and powerful electronic devices which enhance our communication system.
The mobile device is one of the most powerful and effective devices, which helps us in many ways to improve our whole lifestyle. Also, there are multiple mobile brands in the industry, but Samsung is the most popular mobile brand in every region of the world.
There are various mobile models of the Samsung brand, but A20 is the most seller product in the mobile market. Here you will get a detailed and easy solution that gives you information that How to Unlock a Samsung a20 device easily.
If you are one of those people who want to unlock their Samsung A20 or other Samsung devices, then you are in the right place.
Important Points Before Unlocking Samsung A20
The main thing which you need to do before unlocking your Samsung A20 creates a backup of your important files and applications. This is because if the process of unlocking goes wrong, then you can easily access your previous worthy data within a matter of minutes.
Are you worried that where you can store or make a backup of your existing data? Of course, everyone gets puzzled in this situation.
There are multiple places where you can easily store your important data, which you need later in your Samsung A20 mobile. You can use your personal laptop, PC, or another external hard disk to store your personal data or files and make sure you follow this step before unlocking your Samsung phone.
Is it difficult to unlock Samsung A20 mobile phone?
Unlocking Samsung phone devices is an easy task for those people who knows how it will unlock without getting harm to your Samsung phone.
There are multiple ways through which you can easily unlock your Samsung device such as code or using a third-party application. But using to unlock your Samsung A20 device is easy and also it is the safest method for you.
Through code, your mobile phone will be unlocked permanently and after unlocking your Samsung A20 mobile you can set your mobile settings easily.
When you successfully unlock your Samsung A20 device, then you will be able to use any type of network in your desired country or in abroad. Keep in mind that the unlocking code of your Samsung device will be directly sent to your personal email address.
The process of unlocking your Samsung A20 device is very simple and easy for everyone, all you need to do is just enter the mobile IMEI number of your specific mobile device.
Then the type code of *#06# on your Samsung A20 mobile screen. Also, your mobile IMEI number is given on the back of your phone, you just need to remove your battery and check your IMEI.
Effective and Useful Ways to Unlock Samsung A20
So, if you are still worried and want an easy way to unlock your Samsung A20, then no need to worry. Because we are going to explain some easy and wonderful methods or ways to unlock your Samsung device without any extra effort or issue. So, let’s see all the ways or methods one by one.
1: Unlock Samsung A20 By Factory Reset
You can use the factory reset method to unlock your Samsung a20. It doesn’t matter which password, lock pattern, or PIN you have used because reset your device and make it usable.
But before the reset method, you should back up your data because the reset process will remove everything from your device. Even all the applications, settings, themes, etc will also remove.
After resting your device, you will have to change all the things from by default to your own choice. So, let’s discuss the method steps.
- Firstly, you need to take your Samsung A20 android mobile and press the power button to off it quickly.
- Then, you need to hold the power button of the Samsung device and also press the volume up and down button.
- Hold it until the device logo doesn’t appear and once it appears on your device’s screen, you can release the buttons.
- So, you will see three options on your android device’s screen in the main menu.
- As you will select the “Factory Data Reset” button by using the volume button, again two options will appear on your device’s screen. So, you have to confirm it with the power button.
- Suddenly, the process of resetting your device will start and your device will unlock.
- So, now you can go to the Samsung A20 device’s settings and set a new password, lock, pattern, or PIN.
2: Unlock Samsung A20 By Using Another Device
You have another amazing method to unlock your Samsung A20 by using your laptop or computer. So, let’s discuss what should you do and how it will help you?
- First of all, you have to arrange a laptop or a computer because it will help you to get rid of a locked Samsung a20 device.
- Hence, you have to connect your android device (Samsung a20) with the laptop or computer and then see all the options.
- Here you will see the “Remove Screen lock” option, so you have to select it.
- Now you have to select the “Confirm” button.
- Also, you need to click on “Start” and the procedure will start quickly. It will remove the lock of your Samsung a20 and unlock your device.
- After a few seconds, you will see the lock is removed and your Samsung device is ready to use.
- Thus, you can move to the Settings of your device and set another strong+unique password.
3: Apply Google Security Questions Method
You can also unlock the Samsung a20 by applying the unique and wonderful method. So, you need to apply the google security questions method and your device will be unlocked easily. To apply this method, you need to follow some steps.
- Firstly, you have to take your Samsung A20 device and hold the Power button to turn it off.
- Now turn on your android device and try to unlock it y using any password, PIN, pattern, etc. The device will reject all the passwords and will give you an option “forget password”, so you have to select it.
- Now you can choose the way to reset your password in which the system will verify your identity by asking some questions.
- So, you have to choose the right answer that you have told the system such as your favorite pet, color, teacher, etc.
- So, now the Google security system will unlock your Samsung A20 and move you to the settings.
- You can set an easy password, face lock, pattern, PIN, etc.
If you have no idea How to Unlock the Samsung a20 or another Samsung device, then you should explore the easy methods. But always avoid fake and spam websites because they will just waste your time. We have explained the effective and useful methods to unlock the Samsung a20 without extra effort.
So, you can unlock your device and can do more settings at home. But always remember that you have to save your data on the laptop, hard disk, USB, etc. Because if you are stuck in any difficulty, the data will save and you will never lose it. Unfortunately, if you lose your data, it will never back.